Boneless Turkey Breast. (On My Old Toy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good as always Bear! Is that the "Set it and forget it" toy?

Thank You Jarod!!
LOL---Yup---That is one of the Original "Set it & Forget It" Toys.
It works Great, since we fixed the cord.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yup I could go for one of those sammies I like horse radish on turkey sammies.
Nice looking job.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup---Kelchner's really sparks it up!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Beautiful piece of work Bear, looks delicious, Like! I've had a Showtime 4000 myself for about 20 years and have always absolutely loved it, a perfect six pound yardbird in a hour and a half, every time. Small prime roasts, leg-o-lamb, tiny turkey, and chickens are the best, Ron Popeil was a genius! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Before I had a Smoker, I used to do Prime Ribs & Small Hams in it, and I loved them.
Since we fixed the cord I did a Small Prime Rib (a few months ago), and it wasn't Great. I think My Smoked Prime Ribs Spoiled Me.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear. That color says it all! Looks perfectly cooked. We had a rotisserie like that when we were first married. It worked very well. Kept for 10 years or so. Cannot remember what happened to it, lol. I remember everything we did in it was juicy inside and nice and crisp on the outside. Those sandwiches look delicious too. Great job.

Yup, This thing works pretty good, since We fixed the cord.
It was bad right near the Plug---Probably from a Dumb Bear not unplugging it by the plug.

Bear

Been there done that. Funny I've been guilty of improperly pulling a plug out and ruining it on more than 1 occasion. Yet I have no problem telling others in the house over the years why they should be ashamed of themselves for doing the exact same thing. LOL.

If only that cutting board could talk. LOL

Yup--It's been around:
I made it in 10th Grade (1964), and gave it to My Mother.
I got it back, when She passed away in 1992.
It was all hacked up, until last year, when Bear Jr ran it through his 36" Drum Sander, and put new feet on it.

Bear

Been there done that. Funny I've been guilty of improperly pulling a plug out and ruining it on more than 1 occasion. Yet I have no problem telling others in the house over the years why they should be ashamed of themselves for doing the exact same thing. LOL.

I kinda got nailed too many times in the past, and it made me shy away from grabbing too close to the end of the plug!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky