Boneless, Skinless Thighs & Steak Fries (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm happy to be able to finally admit I use my air frier for wings, thighs, and thin chops.

Thank You fx !!
Yup, they make those things real good, along with Fish, Fries, Burgers, Sausage (Smoked or Fresh), Scrapple, Spam, and many other things.

Bear

Those are Great prices! Yesterday I saw boneless skinless thighs for $5.49 a pound. 2 weeks ago I got bone in with skin thighs for .88 a pound! Guess I'll be learning how to debone them, lol.

I'm lucky, our Boneless & skinless thighs are almost always $2.49 or $2.99--So Far.
There's no way I could de-bone them myself. The way I get to Shaking, I'd be full of hole & losing fingers!!
I can't even Debone a Butt any more---The last one I had to get Bear Jr up here to do it !!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky