BONE-IN RIBEYE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

southernsausage

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 27, 2012
Tupelo, Mississippi
This bone-in ribeye is "weighing-in" at 31 ounces...It's an inch and a half...Thinking about getting my late-nite grill going! What about the marbling in this steak? The butcher was awfully proud of it...How would you rate it? Select, Choice, Prime...???

597a8900_2012-06-3021.05.50.jpg

10 - 4 Tuscaloosa!!! Is Dreamland "over-rated" or are you a die-hard fan?? I've eaten there "once"(the only time I've been through Tuscaloosa). I'm only a couple hours from Tuscaloosa...So Sorry about the Tornado that blasted through your City...I hope you and yours cam out alright!

Riley

This is going to be a Super-Sear(5 min each side max)...I'm at dad's using his 1/4" thick steel old country bbq camper grill...Filled up a firebug to the rim...Going to be Blitzkrieg this Steak and eat it while it's still quivering!!!

You got USDA PRIME BEEF there...Very nice!...JJ

SCyltSHCGRyGCZgJlNUHWF2sqLinbjXZy3kxYPqU-9qk7BYD0m.jpg

The sideways pic is an accident however, the tenderness and flavor of this cow has rendered me sideways!!! Holy Cow this is THE best steak I've EVER tasted...

I dosed it good with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper then put it on the grill. When it was nearly done I splashed it lea&perrins and let it cook for another minute. Then I chowed down with "no" sides, no condiments, etc...It was MONEY

I'm a die hard fan of football! Can't say the same about dreamland. There are very fes BBQ joints in town that I actually like. To me it just seems like dreamland rushes their ribs.

All my family came out fine during the tornado. I remember it like yesterday. I was getting ready to start my shift and I heard one of the other deputies screaming for help on the radio. What a day!! It was amazing though to see all the teamwork and effort put in by everybody in the community!!! I'm surprised there were not more fatalities.

Anyhow your ribeye looks great!! I guess when you got 31 oz of beef you really don't need sides!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky