Bolt on smoker spinning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smartpants

Original poster
Nov 13, 2016
Hi everyone, im hoping i can recieve some suggestions. I purchased the stand for my smoker, i was able to remove three of the foot bolts but the last one just keeps spinning and i cant get it removed. Im not sure what to do as without removal i cant install the stand. Any suggestions? I appreciate the feedbakc, have a good one.

Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Would you go over to "RollCall" & introduce yourself, so we can all give you a welcome.

What smoker do you have?

Can you get a wrench or vice grips on the nut for the bolt that won't come out?

Do you have any photo's?

Al

Hi, i used vice grips on the top of the bolt, there is no access to the other side. Here is a picture.

[ATTACHMENT=3044]20161113_090953.jpg (2,893k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Is each leg of the stand separate or, is it a one piece stand.

Maybe you could just cut the bolt off & bolt the stand on with the other 3 bolts.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky