Boat made it home

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Heck, you could just throw a pair of Monroe air shocks on the back and call it good.

I used to tow a 20' Ranger bass boat with a little 4 banger Toyota 4x4 that had almost 300,000 miles on it over the mountains in Norcal. Your Jeep has more than enough poop to tow that boat around TX even in the hill country.
Air Shocks going on. He said those old ones completely gone! See how this works but may have to get new trailer hitch put on. After weeks of Kroil and 4 lb sledge twice a day wont come out of receiver. Couple days ago tried backing into huge rock and my buddy hooked his come a long to his 1 ton and beat with sledge. Came out 1/4" Can buy new one for $115 and it a 2" Going to have my mobile Mech look while he under there to see what take to replace it. Probably should get front shocks done also.

20220413_143159.jpg

Reactions: forktender
Air Shocks going on. He said those old ones completely gone! See how this works but may have to get new trailer hitch put on. After weeks of Kroil and 4 lb sledge twice a day wont come out of receiver. Couple days ago tried backing into huge rock and my buddy hooked his come a long to his 1 ton and beat with sledge. Came out 1/4" Can buy new one for $115 and it a 2" Going to have my mobile Mech look while he under there to see what take to replace it. Probably should get front shocks done also.

View attachment 629135
Nice, we just sold our boat over the weekend, probably gave it away but itwas quick and painless...now I am find myself looking at some quads. Those used prices are so close to brand new it makes no sense to buy used.

Reactions: Winterrider
Nice, we just sold our boat over the weekend, probably gave it away but itwas quick and painless...now I am find myself looking at some quads. Those used prices are so close to brand new it makes no sense to buy used.
The used market on Quads, side X sides and dirt bikes is completely stupid right now, buy new, you can always get your money out of them unless you beat'um to death.

Reactions: clifish
The used market on Quads, side X sides and dirt bikes is completely stupid right now, buy new, you can always get your money out of them unless you beat'um to death.
yup, I am seeing 2006 Hondas for $4500+ firm and msrp on brand new is $6500

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky