Blackened Filets & Mushrooms W/ Port Wine Reduction (Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You don't have to use Port Brian. Any red wine will work. I just like the slight sweetness of the Port. It melds really well with the mushrooms.

Robert

I would like to try port. I will stop by this week and get one. The only thing I am dreaded about retiring soon is all those places to stop on way home but it will be saving me money. I will just have to plan a road trip once in a while. I will have time now to see friends have not seem much of since I took this job 10 years ago.

That looks excellent....I really need to work on my gravy skills. Love yours with the shrooms!
Jim

You don't have to use Port Brian. Any red wine will work. I just like the slight sweetness of the Port. It melds really well with the mushrooms.
I got this. Can't believe how good it is. Think it one of the Trader Joe brands. Making some gravy to go with one of Jeff keto dishes. Thanks Robert.

20210115_132131.jpg

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky