Black Sea bass

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Had a good day of fishing back in June
Saved some for the grill whole this one went in the oven
Drizzled some Lemon on the outside with salt & pepper
inside are Lemon slices & Dill
100_0482.JPG
Took about 40 minutes to cook
100_0491.JPG
Had some rice left over from dinner the night before
100_0494.JPG
The mat lifted off the bones really nice no waste
100_0497.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Looking good Richie. Nicely done. That's how we do salmon and trout.

Point for sure
Chris

Looking good Richie. Nicely done. That's how we do salmon and trout.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris Thank you we fry our fish most of the time. Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Black sea bass is my favorite fish from the ocean... and I've eaten a lot of salt water species..
Dave it is up in the top with us also,it is one of the whitest meats I have seen.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks Mighty Tasty from My Den!!
Time for some Pre-Winter Gorging!!
Nice Job, My Brother!!
Like.

Bear

Nice fish! BSB seem to be the most plentiful fish here in southern NE and they are very tasty. I've never done one whole but really need to give it a go. I usually just grill fillets.

Looks declisious! I haven’t had Black Sea bass before. Bet that was a fun day of fishing.

Looks Mighty Tasty from My Den!!
Time for some Pre-Winter Gorging!!
Nice Job, My Brother!!
Like.

Bear
Thank You Brother John it is a good meal any day.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Nice fish! BSB seem to be the most plentiful fish here in southern NE and they are very tasty. I've never done one whole but really need to give it a go. I usually just grill fillets.

Thank you Them and big Fluke up here in Ma.
Richie

I don't get to eat fish like that . I love a nice white flaky piece of grilled fish . Nice work there Richie .

I don't get to eat fish like that . I love a nice white flaky piece of grilled fish . Nice work there Richie .
Rich I don't eat fish that I didn't catch other then Lox. Their are a lot of good fish up here Cod,Haddock.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky