Black Friday Sales: Need input!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kathyp987

Original poster
Nov 23, 2016
Hey all! OK after even a cursory look around, it appears that the Masterbuilt Electric smoker, either 30 or 40, is the most common and probably most recommended. Right? So Ace Hardware has the MES 30 Digital for $129 (listed at 149, but includes a $20 discount for the black Friday sale), which seems to be a great deal. Link to deal: http://m.acehardware.com//product/index.jsp?productId=68307136

The other option is to be one of the first 600 people at 5am at a Cabelas and get a free Bradley's Original Smoker.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Brad...categoryId=734095080&CQ_search=smoker&CQ_st=b

My husband is leaning towards going to Cabelas at 3am (after we finish our starts-at-midnight outlet mall shopping) and seeing how we do because free is free. Thoughts? What are the pros/cons between them? Which would you do?

Thanks! Kathy

I'd go for the free one, if you don't like it you can always pick up something else.

The only bad thing about a Bradley is you have to use their pucks for the smoke.

Al

Last edited:
Go for the free smoker. Masterbuilt smoker get stupid cheap about the second week of Dec if you miss this sale...JJ

Double check that info on that the first 600 get a Bradly smoker free, the TV ad I saw this am mentioned the first 600 in line get a gift that may include a Bradly smoker.

Fill the MES up with concrete and use it for an anchor.

Stand in line and maybe get a Bradley original then use it for a cold smoker, then go to The Sausage Maker site and buy a real electric smoker.

Fill the MES up with concrete and use it for an anchor.

Stand in line and maybe get a Bradley original then use it for a cold smoker, then go to The Sausage Maker site and buy a real electric smoker.
​funny, not a fan I suppose...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky