Black Friday Sales Announcements and Finds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks again for the head up. I was able to get the Gen I, and the large Classic Accessories Hickory Square Cover (which is high quality and low cost, I already have one for my Weber Genesis) for $324.92. I also did the Amazon Prime free trial to get it on Wednesday.

I also ordered the Amazen 12" tube smoker (I'm at 6,000 ft), with hickory, cherry, and apple pellets from Todd with 2 day USPS flat rate.

I smell smoked Turkey already. Haven't smoked a thing since August, before I moved from Ohio to Colorado (and sold my smoker).

Meant to quote that post

Glad it's working for you. I'm about 6500ft and Todd and I tried all kinds of stuff including different pellets, the amnps, the tube, different venting etc. We could never get it to work reliably.

Thanks.  I'll be on it (hopefully ) to get the Maverick!  I hope it's a great price. 

Looks like $329 when I use the link, Maybe it's just me?

The fact that you are quoting a 2 year old post might have something to do with it...

But yeah, Ace has the 30" MES for $129 w/Ace Rewards straight at the register. If you are not a member, you can either register at the store or you can pay the $149 and get $20 back via mail-in rebate.

That Bass Pro in the Black Friday sale is the 40".      Edit:  I just saw your post is from '13
wife.gif

Last edited:
I think the Bass Pro deal is in store for Friday morning only (for a few hours). 

You would think these stores would pass the savings to online orders as well.  Which makes more sense? Sell 10 of an item in a mad rush on black friday, or sell thousands online?  I guess their logic is once you are in the store you will buy other stuff, but I would do that online as well.

I think the Bass Pro deal is in store for Friday morning only (for a few hours). 

You would think these stores would pass the savings to online orders as well.  Which makes more sense? Sell 10 of an item in a mad rush on black friday, or sell thousands online?  I guess their logic is once you are in the store you will buy other stuff, but I would do that online as well.
I asked an employee how many they had and he said 170!   You're  right, the price is good from 0500-1100 

Just ordered the 20070311 at Academy for $199. Free shipping

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I just looked on Amazon and they have the 40 for $199 w/prime, noticed note ( discontinued by manufacturer) Should I be concerned or is just because it is an older model. I've looked at other listings for the same model and hav not seen the notice.                                                                                                                                                                                        oldhttp://www.amazon.com/Masterbuilt-20070311-Controller-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0048HU34Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1448565893&sr=1-1&keywords=masterbuilt+40+inch+electric+smoker.           Edit.. price changed now to $380 , Should have bought it 3 hrs ago

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky