1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Black Friday Sales Announcements and Finds

Discussion in 'Electric Smokers' started by mfreel, Nov 21, 2013.

1. FYI, pellets don't really work at 6000ft. You will need to use dust

2. mak104

mak104 Newbie

Ummmm....OK?????

3. Meant to quote that post

4. crpngdth2001

crpngdth2001 Fire Starter

I beg to differ. I've used the smoker 3 times now, with a full 12" tube of pellets, with 100% burn with zero issues.

5. Glad it's working for you. I'm about 6500ft and Todd and I tried all kinds of stuff including different pellets, the amnps, the tube, different venting etc. We could never get it to work reliably.

6. handymanstan

handymanstan Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

Deal is over went fast for $235.00   Amazon  Lightning deal  Upcoming Deal

Masterbuilt Model 20070512 40-Inch Smoker with Viewing...

Deal starts at
    10:00 AM in

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  7. handymanstan

Amazon Upcoming Deal today 11:00AM

Maverick Et-732 Remote Bbq Smoker Thermometer

Deal starts at
    11:00 AM in

8. mgj2727

mgj2727 Newbie

Thanks.  I'll be on it (hopefully ) to get the Maverick!  I hope it's a great price. 

9. handymanstan

meddling kids likes this.
  10. mfreel

mfreel Smoking Fanatic

IMO, I'd get this from Todd.

11. Looks like $329 when I use the link, Maybe it's just me?

12. texfinn

texfinn Fire Starter

The fact that you are quoting a 2 year old post might have something to do with it...

But yeah, Ace has the 30" MES for $129 w/Ace Rewards straight at the register. If you are not a member, you can either register at the store or you can pay the $149 and get $20 back via mail-in rebate.

13. Yes my bad, I saw the date after I posted, I'm still looking for a good deal on Gen 1 40", Thanks for pointing it out.

14. That Bass Pro in the Black Friday sale is the 40".      Edit:  I just saw your post is from '13[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  15. dward51

dward51 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I think the Bass Pro deal is in store for Friday morning only (for a few hours). 

You would think these stores would pass the savings to online orders as well.  Which makes more sense? Sell 10 of an item in a mad rush on black friday, or sell thousands online?  I guess their logic is once you are in the store you will buy other stuff, but I would do that online as well.

16. I asked an employee how many they had and he said 170!   You're  right, the price is good from 0500-1100 

17. kurupt17

kurupt17 Newbie

Just ordered the 20070311 at Academy for $199. Free shipping

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

18. WOW, that's a deal ! Have you ordered from Academy before? Anyone had any problems, Damage, returns etc.

19. I just looked on Amazon and they have the 40 for $199 w/prime, noticed note ( discontinued by manufacturer) Should I be concerned or is just because it is an older model. I've looked at other listings for the same model and hav not seen the notice.                                                                                                                                                                                        oldhttp://www.amazon.com/Masterbuilt-20070311-Controller-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0048HU34Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1448565893&sr=1-1&keywords=masterbuilt+40+inch+electric+smoker.           Edit.. price changed now to $380 , Should have bought it 3 hrs ago

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015