2015 Black Friday deals!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LanceR

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2012
Pinnacle, NC
Well folks, if this is the wrong place to put this thread I hope a moderator will move it and if there's a thread already started that I couldn't find please let me know and I'll put this there.

I suspect it's time to start listing the Black Friday and other deals we find for the rest of the SMF faithful so here goes:

I was just stooging around the Bass Pro website and the Auburn, NY store's 6 hour 5 AM Black Friday sale will have the MES 40 digital w/remote for $199.97 while supplies last. 

I'd guess that will be the same in all their stores but can only speak for sure about the Auburn, NY store. 

OK, who's next!?

Good luck and happy hunting!

Lance

P.S.  I'm looking for a good deal on a solid 15 pound(ish) stuffer........

Last edited:
The Bass Pro flyer came in today's mail.  The unit is a 40" Sportsman Elite.  Here's what the BP site reads.....

Updated for easier smoking the Masterbuilt[emoji]8482[/emoji] Sportsman Elite[emoji]174[/emoji] Electric Smokehouse now features an easy-to-read blue LED display and a built-in viewing window. Thermostat temperature controls ensure even cooking temperatures up to 275°F. Smoker includes a wireless remote that controls temperature, time, internal light, ON/OFF, and monitors meat temperature from up to 100' away. Meat probe thermometer works with the remote, allowing you to stay inside while monitoring and adjusting the smoker outside! 1200 watt element. 40" smoker has four racks and also comes with wheels, handle, and a removable drip pan. Cooking capacity: 973 square inches. Dimensions: 19.6"L x 25.73"W x 40.1"H. Weight: 72 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 20073012.
  • Features an easy-to-read blue LED display
  • Built-in viewing window
  • Thermostat temperature controls
  • Wireless remote that controls temperature and time
  • Internal light, ON/OFF
  • Removable drip pan
  • Built-in meat thermometer
  •  
Masterbuilt Protective Cover for 40'' Smokers sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1613869

Lance

Green Mountain Grills is having a black Friday sale. $200+ off all there mid sized Daniel Boone, and larger Jim Bowie.

You folk in the States are sure lucky with Black Friday.  We have a Mickey Mouse version up here now, but it is NOWHERE near the great sales you get.      
drool.gif

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky