Bitters + Bull, Lake Tomahawk amazing ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
Just got back from dinner from a place called Bitters + Bull in Lake Tomahawk, WI. I smelled the BBQ put from the bar and I had to try the ribs.

Amazingly these were one of the best restaraunt ribs I ever had. Rub, smoke, and sauce were fantastic!

They were a bit over done but not like most restaraunt ribs.

I give 9 of 10.

I also bought the chef a shot for those tasty ribs...

JC :emoji_cat:

Great find there JC.

Got an area place, Erickson Smokehouse (no relation) in Fertile, MN, that does a great brisket and ribs. I would prefer a bit more flavor on things, but when you live in Minnesota Bland, he has to compromise.

Reactions: JC in GB
That’s a great spot. Love Minocqua, woodruff and arbor vitae area. Try the meat market next door! Great meats/jerky/sausage all hand made kind of pricey though

I went to the meat market as well. I was there a couple days before I went to the Bitters and Bull place.

Yes, the Wisconsin north woods is beautiful.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky