Birthday Tomahawk

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pretty sure I wished you happy birthday but must have missed this steak. Perfect char and doneness! Nailed it John. I have one I need to do.

Happy much belated birthday, John. I see that darn Robert tx smoker tx smoker is up to his old tricks again...:emoji_laughing::emoji_wink: You did the justice to that steak that such a special gift from a special person deserves. Excellent...

It's a wonderful sight to see Juhn, you did that steak justice, nice work! RAY

Looks great, bud! Have to agree with you that going out costs a lot of money and the food is alright.

Happy Birthday John, nice job on the steak

Point for sure
Chris

Lookin' good! Why go out to eat when you can nail a steak like that! Nicely done!

Red

Ya nailed it, John! Only thing missing is my plate... :emoji_laughing:

Nice cook John . Hope you enjoyed your birthday bud .

Perfect birthday meal. Nicely done and Happy Birthday

Happy birthday John, you nailed that steak! It looks delicious!!

Great looking meal

Oh man yeah! That beats anything you can get in a restaurant. And that CPB is a great starting point. Robert has gifted me a 'hawk before also. The flavor is out of this world.

Jim

Beautiful looking steak! Looks like a great meal. And a happy belated birthday.

Ryan

That looks really good, I went for a couple mile winter stroll this morning (12 degs) and man that would hit the spot about now

Happy birthday! Great looking meal.

Rob

Daaamn! You nailed it John! Perfection on a plate!

Pretty sure I wished you happy birthday but must have missed this steak. Perfect char and doneness! Nailed it John. I have one I need to do.

Beautiful, just beautiful. Looks so delicious. Nice work with a great piece of meat, CPB.

Happy much belated birthday, John. I see that darn Robert tx smoker tx smoker is up to his old tricks again...:emoji_laughing::emoji_wink: You did the justice to that steak that such a special gift from a special person deserves. Excellent...

Just seen this, Happy Birthday man, that Tomahawk looks outstanding!

Dave
Afternoon fellas. My sincerest apologies for the late reply work has got me off my game. I sure appreciate all of the kind works and birthday wishes!

Well, I had the opportunity to say "happy birthday" on your birthday but been waiting to see this steak. It was a lot bigger than I remembered it being at almost 2 pounds but you sure did it justice. Beautiful meal. One of the great things about CPB is that even if you over shoot it by a bit, you still get great flavor and tenderness. I've loved that stuff for a long time and seems as though other folks are starting to see the merits.

Robert

Robert, again I cant thank you enough my friend! That was one of if not the best steak I have ever had.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky