Birthday Santa Maria From A Great Friend!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yo TNJAKE TNJAKE you have a 75 pound package headed your way. FedEx is saying Thursday delivery but it'll probably be Friday. Last pick up at the shipping place is supposed to be 4:00 but the girl got there at 2:30 s we may have missed the window of opportunity today. I'll keep you posted on the shipping progress.

Robert
Thanks Robert now I'll be spending the next few days refreshing the FedEx page 90x a day lol

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
What a great gift Jake and happy early birthday!! That grill looks built tough enough to hand down as a family heirloom! Looking forward to your first cook on it. @SmokinVOLfan laid out a pretty good first cook on his. It's looking like a TN Throwdown is on the horizon.
I'm pretty sure I've been challenged to a peach dump cake cook-off lol

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I'm pretty sure I've been challenged to a peach dump cake cook-off lol

Maybe Jeff would Judge that Challenge???
I saw him make a couple dozen of those "Peach Dumps".
Oh wait a miinute, that would be "Make one Peach Dump Cake a couple dozen times".

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE
Picanha would be good, too.

You know Jake, Derek makes a really good point here. Picanha is an excellent cut and goes great on a grill, especially over a wood fire.

And I'll send you my address Jake since Robert has a "No Return "policy. You know ....in case it's the wrong color or size

Very noble of you but if it's the wrong color it's his fault :emoji_laughing: See....I let him pick whatever color scheme he wanted. I told him is was gonna look like an Oakland Raiders grill but that's what he wanted. Gotta admit though, I like the color combination.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
It has arrived! Awesome job Robert! I truly appreciate it.
IMG_20220113_182641.jpg

Those are really nice little grills! I’m very impressed with the craftsmanship. I bet it will be a joy to cook on!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky