• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Birthday Santa Maria From A Great Friend!

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Yo TNJAKE TNJAKE you have a 75 pound package headed your way. FedEx is saying Thursday delivery but it'll probably be Friday. Last pick up at the shipping place is supposed to be 4:00 but the girl got there at 2:30 s we may have missed the window of opportunity today. I'll keep you posted on the shipping progress.

Robert
Thanks Robert now I'll be spending the next few days refreshing the FedEx page 90x a day lol

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
What a great gift Jake and happy early birthday!! That grill looks built tough enough to hand down as a family heirloom! Looking forward to your first cook on it. @SmokinVOLfan laid out a pretty good first cook on his. It's looking like a TN Throwdown is on the horizon.
I'm pretty sure I've been challenged to a peach dump cake cook-off lol

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Peach is the Vols color, he's got you beat on the dump cakes for sure. He could make one in his sleep.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

Maybe Jeff would Judge that Challenge???
I saw him make a couple dozen of those "Peach Dumps".
Oh wait a miinute, that would be "Make one Peach Dump Cake a couple dozen times".

Bear

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like Jake, I appreciate it.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Hey how about a throw down with dump cakes Brian Mudd.

Warren

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Picanha would be good, too.
You know Jake, Derek makes a really good point here. Picanha is an excellent cut and goes great on a grill, especially over a wood fire.

And I'll send you my address Jake since Robert has a "No Return "policy. You know ....in case it's the wrong color or size
Very noble of you but if it's the wrong color it's his fault :emoji_laughing: See....I let him pick whatever color scheme he wanted. I told him is was gonna look like an Oakland Raiders grill but that's what he wanted. Gotta admit though, I like the color combination.

Robert

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Yo TNJAKE TNJAKE I got shipping confirmation from FedEx. They are still saying Thursday delivery but I bet it'll be Friday.

Robert

OldSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 5, 2020
Those are really nice little grills! I’m very impressed with the craftsmanship. I bet it will be a joy to cook on!

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Ok let's fire it a piece plain old metal don't show us anything.
No bad reflections on you Robert that's a great job.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.