birthday gift

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thats awesome. I am in the hunt for a new stuffer. Mine broke the last time I used it.
thanks, it sure does feel like it's well built, if your ever travelin my area let me know i'll give you my old one, if ya have a strong arm it does do the job. thanks for the like

Happy Birthday Jim a great gift you should break it in making her favorite sausage.

Warren
thanks Warren, yeah I asked her what she wants first she wants more venison kielbasi or some of my smoked garlic sausage. so hopefully next week i'll have two days off to work on it for her. thanks for the like.

It's awesome that your wife knows you so well and surprised you with a new 10lb lem – talk about a thoughtful and practical gift! I can totally understand the frustration with a stuffer that wasn't quite up to par – it's like having a constant background annoyance, right?On the subject of birthdays and gifts, I remember on my own special day, I received a bunch of options for wedding suits from Gentleman's Guru. It was such a cool feeling to have those stylish choices laid out for me. Just goes to show how a well-thought-out gift can really make a birthday even more memorable.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky