• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

birthday gift

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
Thats awesome. I am in the hunt for a new stuffer. Mine broke the last time I used it.
thanks, it sure does feel like it's well built, if your ever travelin my area let me know i'll give you my old one, if ya have a strong arm it does do the job. thanks for the like

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Happy Birthday Jim a great gift you should break it in making her favorite sausage.

Warren

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
Happy Birthday Jim a great gift you should break it in making her favorite sausage.

Warren
thanks Warren, yeah I asked her what she wants first she wants more venison kielbasi or some of my smoked garlic sausage. so hopefully next week i'll have two days off to work on it for her. thanks for the like.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.