big pellet smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bobby Strange

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 30, 2019
Hey guys, i was hoping someone could point me in the right direction here. I currently cook on a pit boss 850 - i love the thing...im looking for a pellet smoker thats a bit bigger...something that can handle like 4-5 briskets at once...does anyone have any recommendations?

the rt2500 claims you can do 30 whole chickens, or 15 briskets or 27 racks of baby back ribs or 300 chicken wings, or.....

Didn't state your budget by Myron has several American made models that will hold em

Keith

Pit Boss 1600 is their largest. Rec Teq 2500 is their largest. Looks like either one would easily handle 4-5 briskets with space to spare. The difference in cost however is large. Ignoring that, IMO the Rec Teq is the better unit for the long haul.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky