Beverly B's Deviled Eggs (Att, BrianGSDTexoma )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I still haven't taken the plunge for an Instapot. I mainly want to use it to make stocks. Any other cool things you guys like to use it for? The egg talk is tempting me...

I still haven't taken the plunge for an Instapot. I mainly want to use it to make stocks. Any other cool things you guys like to use it for? The egg talk is tempting me...
We make soups, goulash, stews, it is both a pressure or a slow cooker. When in a rush and need to make mass quantities we also use it to cook the tators for mashed.

Everything that clifish clifish mentioned. Plus tough cuts of meat like CB. Gets them tender at a 1/3 of the time. Mine also has a steam feature for veggies. Here's mine. As you can see. It has numerous functions. It does dehydrated beans really well too.
20220411_110139_HDR (2).jpg

Reactions: zwiller and clifish
Everything that clifish clifish mentioned. Plus tough cuts of meat like CB. Gets them tender at a 1/3 of the time. Mine also has a steam feature for veggies. Here's mine. As you can see. It has numerous functions. It does dehydrated beans really well too.
View attachment 628832
Steve, you mean re-hydrate beans right, don't think they dehydrate?

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Every time I see this thread it looks like Beverly D'Angelos deviled eggs....lol

I'm glad I finally stopped to read it. This sounds like a good one to try out. I mean if Clark Griswold likes these then they must be good right?

Sorry for the tangent and glimpse into the inner workings of my weirdo mind.

Great job on these!

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
Thanks. Think meats pressure cooked are better or just a speed thing? Like say stew meat. I recall some folks contend the pressure makes it more tender than slow cooked. Looking forward to the steam thing and not having to rig up a stove top thing.

Thanks. Think meats pressure cooked are better or just a speed thing? Like say stew meat. I recall some folks contend the pressure makes it more tender than slow cooked. Looking forward to the steam thing and not having to rig up a stove top thing.

Nah, I think it just speeds it up a bit. I will say that a pot or chuck roast seems better from the crock pot.

Reactions: zwiller
Scored an IP NIB on FB Marketplace for $35... You guys ain't kidding, it's killer for HB eggs. Fast too. I am not easily impressed but that IP is built well too. Did not expect that.

Unusually warm here today and just did my 2nd batch of deviled eggs for dinner tonight.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky