Better than Real BBQ? Change my mind....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Definitely not TBS. seems more it would taste like an ash tray chicken. Hard tell’n not know’n Though.

That’s weird. It looks like something cool to see in a video, but would be an epic fail in real life.

Better than BBQ? Ummm, I don't think so. But those Chicken Heart Pancakes looked pretty good to me. The Chicken/Potato Burgers were interesting. A nice shot of Hungarian Paprika in the sauce would have kicked it up...JJ

Better than BBQ? Ummm, I don't think so. But those Chicken Heart Pancakes looked pretty good to me. The Chicken/Potato Burgers were interesting. A nice shot of Hungarian Paprika in the sauce would have kicked it up...JJ
Definitely not better than BBQ, but those chicken heart pancakes got my attention, as well. I may be on the search now...

Charles

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I saw that video in my Youtube feed. I didn't even click on it. I watch Youtube all the time as a premier member and its getting so bad the videos people post. Most of them want to grab your attention with the front video page, come up with some BS and get you to subscribe and like. They get the "not interested boot" but now the the big names wont give you that option so you have to suffer their intrusion into your feed.

Boykjo

Reactions: zwiller
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky