• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best prices on Tel-Tru thermometers

dabigbozman

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 21, 2017
I saw a thread a while back to a page that had better than Amazon prices for Tel-tru products, but now I can't find it?

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
If you find it let me know, I need to replace one of mine.

Although a lot of the guys are using River Country therms and say they are as good or better for half the price.

Al

phatbac

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 11, 2013

If you find it let me know, I need to replace one of mine.

Although a lot of the guys are using River Country therms and say they are as good or better for half the price.

Al
Al if you are looking to replace the therm on your Lang the river country replacement fits it perfectly. my therm i got from lang was way off and i replaced it with a river country and it works great. run me about $18 or $19 off amazon. (prime)

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009

Al if you are looking to replace the therm on your Lang the river country replacement fits it perfectly. my therm i got from lang was way off and i replaced it with a river country and it works great. run me about $18 or $19 off amazon. (prime)

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)
The one on the Lang is fine, actually I added 2 more, so I have 3 on the Lang.

But I have one on my WSM that has fogged over & it's hard to read.

So I may go the River Country route for that!

Thanks,

Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.