Best Pellet Brand?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yellowraregt

Original poster
May 5, 2020
I'm sure it's been posted thousands of times here. Bought my RT590 today, should be here in a week. What is the best pellet brand? Looking for a good smoke, that's why I bought this!! Thanks for the help!

Cookingpellets.com makes a good product. The price varies, but if you can buy bulk, they are a great deal...JJ

Reactions: fullborebbq
I have had excellent luck with Lumberjack Pellets.

Traeger and some of the others are oak or another hardwood with oil added to give it the different wood flavors. Lumberjack pellets are maple if you order maple, cherry if you ordered cherry etc.

Lumberjack, BBQ delight are the 2 I like the best. I’ve heard great things about cookin pellets but I haven’t tried them. I was not impressed with pit boss or traeger

B+B offers a post oak pellet that really does smell like post oak, I use it on Texas brisket cooks on a regular basis.

Reactions: bill ace 350
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky