Best BBQ cocktails?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hmmm for mixed drink, I would have to go with a good old, Alberta Springs, or crown royal with coke. 

normaly though I would be having a ice cold Canadian beer, for the longer smokes I would drink a US beer so I don't get to drunk
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Steve

Beer Margaritas

1 can (12 oz) frozen limeade concentrate

1 can (12 oz) beer

12 oz tequila

12 oz water

Mix everything together in a pitcher.  Use the empty 12 oz. limeade concentrate can to measure out the tequila and water.  Serve on the rocks.  You can use Sprite, 7up, or Ginger Ale instead of water if you want it sweeter.

I love this one.  It's really quick and easy to make and tastes great.  Careful, they're pretty potent and they'll sneak up on you!  ;)

OK...this one just made my list. 
points.gif
Thanks ACK!

For this afternoon, I'm drinking Mothership Wit by the New Belgium Brewing Company and might have a shot of Bullet Bourbon after dinner. But the man asked for cocktails, not beer n' shots. But I will say, I'm curious about that milk stout.

;)
i love Bullet!

[quote name="Ack226" url="/forum/thread/98290/best-bbq-cocktails#post_544606"]
Beer Margaritas

1 can (12 oz) frozen limeade concentrate

1 can (12 oz) beer

12 oz tequila

12 oz water

Mix everything together in a pitcher. Use the empty 12 oz. limeade concentrate can to measure out the tequila and water. Serve on the rocks. You can use Sprite, 7up, or Ginger Ale instead of water if you want it sweeter.

I love this one. It's really quick and easy to make and tastes great. Careful, they're pretty potent and they'll sneak up on you! ;)
[/quote]
This is one of my favorites! But I I tweaked it a tiny bit. Use 1/2 can 7-up with 1/2 can water, use a corona( huge diff in taste), and a good tequila( I like repasado) 100%agave is the way to go.
Try it with a salted rim glass on the rocks.... Mmmmm

I'm pretty much a beer kinda guy. If your at the smoker for a few hours, you get too hammered drinking the hard stuff. Although I do like my Johnny Walker on the rocks. A good party favorite around here is jello shots.

The canadian maple leaf

Bellini

Strawberry Daiquiri

Gin and Tonic

Tequila sunrise

Pina colada

Mragarita

Classic Caeser

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky