Belly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JIMSMOKES

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 27, 2021
Greenville SC
Hmm what all should I do with this?
20230526_135343.jpg

Maybe some bacon, fresh side pork, and a batch of belly burnt ends?
View attachment 666360
The pork bites is what got me started. Was struggling to find belly around here and just joined KCBS. To get access to the restaurant depot here.
Happened to be near a Whole Foods yesterday and thought I'd check. Nothing out on display so I asked. First guy had no idea so went to go ask. Next guy comes kinda looks then ask how much are you wanting? Told him if he had it. I'd take a whole slab. Then he perked and so oh let me go get one.
Anyway I now have belly for my bites and guess it's time to learn how to make bacon or make a whole bunch of bites. LoL
Can somebody point me in the right direction to start that? Know I need to get a scale to accurately weigh things as I only have a set of bathroom scales.

Never bought a belly, but want to for making bacon.
But after seeing your pictures, wow, I will have to do that as well.

Word!

Get that belly in your belly!

When my wife makes her rare visit to the office (she works remote, the office is in Greenville) we stay at a hotel just a few blocks from that location on Woodruff.

Oh man! That is a smoker full of goodness right there.

Jim
Everybody else thought so too. When I walked in after finished cooking the last of everything. Wife tells me I hope you didn't want any of the steak bites and there's only one pork bite and a couple of moinkballs. LoL

Reactions: JLeonard
Word!

Get that belly in your belly!

When my wife makes her rare visit to the office (she works remote, the office is in Greenville) we stay at a hotel just a few blocks from that location on Woodruff.
Isn't that just a lovely road to have to travel on! LoL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky