Been Working on my Presentation Game

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Alpha Suerte

Original poster
Nov 30, 2018
Idaho
fatty.554302

I made this back on Christmas morning at the request of my son. I was a bit proud of the overall look of this one after finishing it off under the broiler while crisping the sides with a propane torch.

Last edited:
OMG! that looks great. What is behind the beautiful bacon. Curious minds want to know!
Thanks. I put down a layer of jalapeno cream cheese, crispy hash browns, salsa verde, cheddar cheese, and then roll it up. It sounds like a total mess, but it's delicious. I'd branch out with more traditional breakfast options, but I'm allergic to eggs (it's a curse).

Thanks. I put down a layer of jalapeno cream cheese, crispy hash browns, salsa verde, cheddar cheese, and then roll it up. It sounds like a total mess, but it's delicious. I'd branch out with more traditional breakfast options, but I'm allergic to eggs (it's a curse).
That sounds tasty. Gonna give it a shot!. There seems to be many ways to stuff one of these. Gonna try one with Jimmy Dean "HOT" Sausage as the main layer. I'll research and decide on the other layers. Take care and HAPPY SMOKING!

Alpha Suerte Thanks for the like it is greatly appreciated.

Warren
Thanks for the compliments! I would have just said "thanks" in the first place, but I wasn't sure if saying 'thanks' to every compliment was looked down upon for cluttering the post.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky