Been in a WiFi BLACK HOLE...Pics added...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
JJ better get the Snuggies out for tomorrow morning. You might get in the 30's
We were still seeing 85° days so the AC was running. Last night we shut it down and opened windows. Don't know if we saw 30's but it sure got chilly over night. Still, great sleeping weather. Soon we will be lighting the Wood Stove. Had played with fireplaces but this thing is new to me...JJ

Last edited:

We were still seeing 85° days so the AC was running. Last night we shut it down and opened windows. Don't know if we saw 30's but it sure got chilly over night. Still, great sleeping weather. Soon we will be lighting the Wood Stove. Had played with fireplaces but this thing is new to me...JJ
You'll love the Woodstove----Much better than a Fireplace, and actually positive efficiency rating, instead of negative.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

Thanks guys. There are a few guys in a reasonable distance. Maybe a get together in the future...JJ

Were Miss Geraldine and her dog walking a little funny.

Maybe we've solved the sacrificial wine caper.

You're going to love that wood stove, they take a little getting

used to.

You will put everyone outside trying to cool off once or twice.

But it always works.

Ed

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky