• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Been in a WiFi BLACK HOLE...Pics added...

hardcookin

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
JJ better get the Snuggies out for tomorrow morning. You might get in the 30's

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
JJ better get the Snuggies out for tomorrow morning. You might get in the 30's
We were still seeing 85° days so the AC was running. Last night we shut it down and opened windows. Don't know if we saw 30's but it sure got chilly over night. Still, great sleeping weather. Soon we will be lighting the Wood Stove. Had played with fireplaces but this thing is new to me...JJ

Last edited:

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

We were still seeing 85° days so the AC was running. Last night we shut it down and opened windows. Don't know if we saw 30's but it sure got chilly over night. Still, great sleeping weather. Soon we will be lighting the Wood Stove. Had played with fireplaces but this thing is new to me...JJ
You'll love the Woodstove----Much better than a Fireplace, and actually positive efficiency rating, instead of negative.

Bear

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013
That is quite a nice shack in the outback, yes sir it is!  As  the bird flies, your not far from me, one Great Lake and about 80 miles of land.

Last edited:

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Thanks guys. There are a few guys in a reasonable distance. Maybe a get together in the future...JJ

gearjammer

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 6, 2015
Were Miss Geraldine and her dog walking a little funny.

Maybe we've solved the sacrificial wine caper.

You're going to love that wood stove, they take a little getting

used to.

You will put everyone outside trying to cool off once or twice.

But it always works.

Ed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.