Been Here a Few Days...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Hello,
my name is John but please call me by my actual nickname, Chile.
I live in Lower Alabama/Gulf Coast, I'm a professional driver by trade, married father of three and 48 yrs'ol.
I like to play hard, skydiving, fishing/hunting and target shooting.

I opted to spam your fine forums with some of my prior food pRon or Qview as y'all cal it, as a way of introducing myself and settling into the fine forums you've here.
Think I'll like this place, y'all seem like some nice people who, like me, love to cook, in particular grill/smoke,
The wealth of knowledge here is fantastic, I've learned a lot just perusing a few pages.
And I'm already rolling up my sleeves and trying some of the great recipes.

Some of ya may be wondering why there are firearms in some of my Money Shots?
I post in several firearms forums with Cooking/Recipe sub-forums where it is kind'a a tradition, dinner with a gun.
Hope it doesn't bother anyone, so far so good.

I've been BBQing since I can remember, right now I'm burning food on:
Weber kettle, CharGrill Tru-Red Commercial 4 burner and soon to probably get a CCSV24.

So you've a face to go with the persona, yours truly,

Last edited:
Welcome to the SMF Family...Cute little Guppy you got there. We primarily talk Meat and Smoke but between those of us that Hunt and Red Blooded American fans of the Second Amendment, the topic of Weapons of Choice comes up and is no issue. Your posts have been enjoyable...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky