Been and Still is Some Tuff Times for HalfSmoke's Family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So very sorry to hear this Warren. Prayers sent.

Chris

I'm sorry you and yours are having to go through this. Tough times indeed. My family and I are very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you through this difficult time.

-Rich

Warren, I am so sorry you lost your beloved Sharon. You all had a lifetime together. Our Family is praying for she and your Family. I cannot put into words how we feel for you. Stay strong Sir.

So sorry for your loss Warren.
Words from me can't ease your pain but please know that we are praying for you and your family.
Try to stay strong for the girls.
Keith

So sorry to hear this Warren. If you need anything at all just let us know.
Prayers.....

Prayers of strength for you and the family. As others have said....If there is anything we can do please let us know. If its nothing more than a virtual shoulder to lean on for minute.
Jim

I'm very sorry to hear that. It didn't look good when she went on the ventilator, but I was hoping the Vaccines changed that too. I hope she's a good cook, because My Brother Jim has been up there since last December 29th. Jim would be 77 years old on January 26th, if Covid didn't get him last year.
You take care of yourself now too, Warren. I know how much you'll miss her.

John

I was hoping and praying she would beat it and am very sorry to read that she didn't. Warren I'm sorry that you've lost her.

My sincere condolences to you and your family Warren. Keep your chin up and stay strong during this difficult time. You granddaughters need you more then ever.

Chris

Warren I am so sorry for your losses. That is just heartbreaking. If I can do anything at all please don't hesitate. Prayers from my family to yours.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky