Been and Still is Some Tuff Times for HalfSmoke's Family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Been hard to get back in the flow of things some of you have asked why I not been on much. Well to start it off we lost our 47-year-old son from a heart attack. That was on October 3rd 2021 he had his first one 2 years ago at 45. Struggling trying to keep wife going with her not wanting to eat not easy when she's diabetic. Now on top of that she gets Covic and had to be placed on a ventilator today. So, any help with prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Warren and Family

Wow warren. That's more than a plateful. We don't always know Gods plan but He's got you. So do I. Let me know if I can do anything for yall. Me and Emily just said a prayer for your wife....and your family

Warren very sorry to hear all this I will pray for you and your family.

Prayers sent to you and your family, Warren. While it doesn't seem like it from our perspective, God has a purpose in all that happens.

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Tough Cross to carry Warren....Prayers for a lighter load. Also praying for your Daughter in Law that she pulls through. Any grand kids? I'll pray for them too....

Wow warren. That's more than a plateful. We don't always know Gods plan but He's got you. So do I. Let me know if I can do anything for yall. Me and Emily just said a prayer for your wife....and your family
Man Warren. That is a plateful.
I stand with Jake, he said it so well. Reach out Sir if you need anything. God Bless Warren’s family.

Prayers and positive thoughts sent to you and your family Warren, hoping for the best. RAY

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Warren and your family!

Ryan

Wow Warren tough times for sure but as others have said God can see you and your family thru this and any situation.
Thoughts and prayers for your family!
Keith

Reactions: HalfSmoked
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky