Beef Ribs on the grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Defrosted some beef ribs I bought awhile back.

Nice and meaty

A little salt and pepper 

On to the grill at 225*

Got the  braising Liquid ready 1 can beer equail amount BBQ sauce

45 minutes cooking they were ready for the braising pan

grill ran out of propane so into the oven to finish,here is when I brought them in

Out of the oven for a rest

Bones falling out

Served with mashed taters and broccoli

Thanks for looking 

Richie

They are some great lookin beef ribs.
They are meaty I will be doing the next batch in the smoker,this was the first time I did beef,on the grill.. Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Reactions: danbono
Looks Great Richie  I do love Beef Ribs   
drool.gif

points1.png

Gary

Wow! Nice pull back on those ribs, and nice clean bones- must have been really tender!

Great cook, thanks for sharing, David.

POINT!

Looks Great Richie  I do love Beef Ribs   
drool.gif

points1.png

Gary
Gary thanks I am going to have to do some in the smoker,low and slow maybe brined before. Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

Wow! Nice pull back on those ribs, and nice clean bones- must have been really tender!

Great cook, thanks for sharing, David.

POINT!
David on Thursday it was tender,last night we had what was left.I sliced it thinner it melted in your mouth.Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

Wowsers! I've never seen a set of ribs cut like that around here. I wonder how well those would dry age.
Pit 4 Brains Thanks for the point,I don't think I would ever try dry aging looks like to much meat wasted trimming

Richie

Righteous Ribs, Richie! I would be all over these.

Points!

Disco
Disco Thank you for the point and the kind words. I appreciate it

Richie

Internet was down all day yesterday

Those look great Richie!! I have a few racks of beef ribs in my freezer. Going to have to smoke one up!
Chris Thanks I still have a few more of these,will be smoking some soon

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky