Beef Ribs and a Teaser!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Late to the party … very nice, TNJAKE TNJAKE
I’ve never made beef ribs, but you push me closer to the edge.
I used to work a lot at Emory, and sometimes got them at Community Q in Decatur, but they’d be gone if you didn’t get there early.

sidebar: has anyone heard that beef ribs bones are pretty safe for dogs? We don't give our dogs any kind, raw or cooked, but a neighbor said beef ribs are ok.
I think we pay more for ‘bones’ at Amazon and PetSmart than we would and get the meat for free 🤪
Appreciate it bud. You need to get some beef ribs in your life. I give cooked beef bones to my dog but I always keep an eye on her

I'm not a big fan of ribs (pork)--too much fat for me, but I'm here to tell you I'd sure tie into a feed of those.
Might be I'll have to give beef ribs a try.
Gary
Appreciate it Gary. If you cook these right there is virtually no fat after it renders

I do all the cooking (which is OK because I enjoy it)

Yes I know what you mean , I do about 75 % of the cooking , and I am good with that when the time is right
And 15 % is takeout, so that leaves 10 % for someone else, lol
It's to the point where I'm making separate meals for us.

This happens here a lot also. And I have posted here when doing some cooks , I show where I have done 2 versions or half without something etc. But I catch her trying while I'm not looking .
prepared for the "nose wrinkle".....

Awwwww yes I know this one , oh too well.

David

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE
Spectacular looking ribs Jake.they look amazing...although you do have a habit of posting pics upside down :emoji_laughing:

Nice that you finally got the beef belly bacon going. that stuff is fantastic!! We are loving the stuff I made and use it a lot on burgers and BLT's. Very soon I'll have to get another batch going. Can't wait to see yours all done.

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
Spectacular looking ribs Jake.they look amazing...although you do have a habit of posting pics upside down :emoji_laughing:

Nice that you finally got the beef belly bacon going. that stuff is fantastic!! We are loving the stuff I made and use it a lot on burgers and BLT's. Very soon I'll have to get another batch going. Can't wait to see yours all done.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Drink more beer and the picture flips over! I'll make sure to post up my beef bacon thread when it's finished curing

• Haha
Reactions: 912smoker
And the teaser continues. Fresh out of the 14 day cure and into the fridge for a couple days to form a nice pellicle
IMG_20221025_142519.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky