Beef rib roast.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That Looks Pretty, Steve!!
Was that a Select? The last Select I did I couldn't tell the difference between Select & Choice.
Be back for Final Peeks & Sniffs.
Like.

Bear

No sure. It wasn't marked. The other steaks I bought weren't labeled as such either. So I just took a chance. Thanks for the like!

Makes my mouth water...got 11lbs of roast Thursday. I have one in the freezer and 3 pieces in the fridge...a small one for tonight and 2 med size ones for my parents' Christmas dinner next weekend. I soaked mine in Worcestershire sauce and coated in lemon pepper and garlic powder. going to oven roast tonight and smoke the other two next weekend on the WSM!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Makes my mouth water...got 11lbs of roast Thursday. I have one in the freezer and 3 pieces in the fridge...a small one for tonight and 2 med size ones for my parents' Christmas dinner next weekend. I soaked mine in Worcestershire sauce and coated in lemon pepper and garlic powder. going to oven roast tonight and smoke the other two next weekend on the WSM!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Sounds like you have a busy schedule. Thanks Aaron.

Out of the oven. And resting. We won't be eating this tonight. Wife fell ill. And went to bed. So, I'm having frozen pizza tonight. Hopefully tomorrow this will be plated up.
PC140237.JPG

Looks great. Hoping your wife feels better tomorrow to chow down on that.

Sorry to hear your wife is under the weather. That roast is a thing of beauty. Here is hoping for a quick bounce back for your wife to feel better. I’m sure that you guys will love it once you get a chance to plate it up.

G

beautiful piece of meat!
I hope your wife gets well soon. it sucks being sick! I blame it on the weather changes...

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

That looks fantastic!
Especially that large ribeye cap!
I think I would have peeled that off & had it for dinner, then sliced the rest up the next night.
Al

Reactions: Steve H
That looks fantastic!
Especially that large ribeye cap!
I think I would have peeled that off & had it for dinner, then sliced the rest up the next night.
Al

That would have been a good idea. Didn't think about it.

She's doing fine. I think she was just tired with a touch of the stomach bug. Thanks for asking. Now, I need to figure out the best way to reheat that roast without drying it out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky