Beef Kabobs On The Flat Top

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Well made some beef kabobs/chicken and shroom kabobs on the flat top last night.
shk.jpg

Sprayed all the kabobs with some duck fat.
fdf.jpg

And some Jameson with cream soda.
csjam.jpg

Dang Rick, Where did you get the duck fat cooking spray?
That is just too cool!
The kabobs look pretty darn good too!
Al

Kabobs look good! That Jameson does too...hold the cream soda. I keep telling my wife I'm gonna steal her knitting needles and use for kabobs, she doesn't like that idea. :emoji_laughing:

Ryan

Dang Rick, Where did you get the duck fat cooking spray?
That is just too cool!
The kabobs look pretty darn good too!
Al
I bet he got it from Owens bbq, at least they sell the same thing...$10.99

Ryan

The wally here has it in the isle where the higher end olive oils are. Its like $8.50 can

Thanks everyone

Looks real good! I'm not a Jamison drinker but I bet that was tasty with the cream soda!

Looks real good! I'm not a Jamison drinker but I bet that was tasty with the cream soda!
My normal is Angels Envy but the Jameson was given to me. The cream soda brought out the coffe some.....Its all good.

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky