Beef Hot Dogs Wellington

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wboggs

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 27, 2018
Temple, TX
Years ago I was on a forum where people challenged others for the wackiest cook. I chose smoked Hot Dogs Wellington as a joke though they were good eatin. Start out with Filo Dough, a grilled hot dog since a;; you're going to do is cook the dough and melt the cheese. Roll it up with your favorite toppings roll them up and cook.

100_0142.jpg
100_0143.jpg
100_0144.jpg
100_01455.jpg

Very cool idea!
Gonna have to give them a try!
Nicely done & congrats on making the carousel!
Al

Now this is creative genius at work! I'm going to pass this along to my friends who always ask me for 'what is some thing different I can do when camping'. I imagine you could make this a day ahead and keep them cold and just cook them in some tin foil in a camp fire!

I have a friend who's kid is a very picky eater. But I bet he'd eat these if I made them and brought them over.
Thanks for the great update on a good idea!

I have two young neices, these will be made the next time they come visit. I'll throw them on the pellet grill / convection oven just for the smoke effect.
I love it, thanks for the great idea.
The youngest is a super picky eater I swear that child lives off of yogurt, hotdogs and Mac and cheese. LOL.

We should start a oddball creative challenge here on this forum , it would be fun as heck.

Reactions: wboggs
That is a pretty good idea, I may have to be trying those soon, Like from me. congrats on the carousel ride.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky