Beef fillets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steaks and potatoes look great. However it's done, enjoying the company of family is so important, especially in my life and we do it as often as we can. Some of my fondest memories growing up are around some kind of a family gathering that included good food. It's moments like these that give lasting memories and put smiles on the faces.

Thanks everyone for the comments and likes.

Looks like a fine meal and I'm sure was enjoyed by both as well as the time spent together

Reactions: pc farmer
Some good quality time with the boy and some good looking chow. Nicely done Adam.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: pc farmer
Filet, taters and family makes for a good day!! I have several jars of duck fat I need to remember to use on some of my griddle or grilling.
Duck Lard is where it's at when you have anything cast iron to cook on nearby.
Grill, grates, flattop, Dutch oven, or mama's old Wagner cast iron pans working.
Duck lard taters and onions are transformed into something special, the same goes with veggies or a fresh caught Brook trout, 👍👍👍

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky