• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job Richie! Those are some great looking enchiladas. We almost always pair them with some Mexican rice and refried beans. If we get lucky some avocados will be ripe and we get guacamole and chips too. The process is a bit involved but I’ve always felt it was worth it. I’m glad you found a new dish to add to your repertoire.
G

Great looking deal there Richie the older pups can still learn something new. I too have never eaten any but may very well have to try.

Warren

Nice job Richie! Those are some great looking enchiladas. We almost always pair them with some Mexican rice and refried beans. If we get lucky some avocados will be ripe and we get guacamole and chips too. The process is a bit involved but I’ve always felt it was worth it. I’m glad you found a new dish to add to your repertoire.
G
G I had a can of refried beans out but decided it was going to be to mush,my wife had an Avocado with hers. Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Great looking deal there Richie the older pups can still learn something new. I too have never eaten any but may very well have to try.

Warren
Warren I hope you do it is a very tasty meal filling as all Hello,left overs for tonights dinner.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

WOW Richie, nice job on the first try!

Yes we like them around here also, reminds me we are probably due for some pulled pork enchiladas....

LIKE!

John
John Thank you & thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

LIKE. Beans were mentioned... If you add refried beans and minced onion to the beef and cheese enchilada you end up with the old school Taco Bell "encherito". That's how we do them when using flour tortillas. Tons of interesting tweaks to this stuff. Last run with ground beef was with chili GRAVY. Very unique. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1018154-cheese-enchiladas-with-chili-gravy

LIKE. Beans were mentioned... If you add refried beans and minced onion to the beef and cheese enchilada you end up with the old school Taco Bell "encherito". That's how we do them when using flour tortillas. Tons of interesting tweaks to this stuff. Last run with ground beef was with chili GRAVY. Very unique. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1018154-cheese-enchiladas-with-chili-gravy
Z I had the beans ready but knew it would have been to much if I added them I should have heated them as a side.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky