Beef Chuck Riblets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019
I saw these at Wal Mart today. Anyone have any experience with them? I’m considering going back for a pack or 2. They are priced pretty reasonable.

IMG_3292.jpeg

Oh man....I'm glad you asked this question. I've been tempted to buy those things several times.

Looking at them I figure a good braise would be in order. I bet they would require it in order to get tender. The package instructions call for cooking them in the oven in a bag with BBQ sauce. I would want to smoke them. Who knows maybe I’ll try soon.

Fred

I am pretty sure that's what Applebee's use to serve years ago, I did some a few years back, pretty tasty but lot of bones and tough for me to gauge when done/tender

Reactions: JLeonard
I've seen them too, but just never tried them. My first thought was for beef stock or soup like Hijack73 Hijack73 said. I'll be interested to see what you think...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky