Bear's Absence!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see your home now. Now you need to get back to 100% I know you keep a freezer full. But if you find yourself in need of some smoke. Send me a PM and I will get it in the mail. Remember if you PM me for smoked something You also have to tell me how to make it. (maybe I will get a secret recipe
biggrin.gif
 ) I know all the things of yours I have tried ROCK
77.gif
 ! I think I can speak for a lot of people on SMF. If you need anything PM or post.

Happy smoken.

David

My prayers are with you for a fast recovery Bear. Also, thank you again for your service to our country! I'll be sure to send some smoke a few miles north for you while your recovering.
Thank You Neighbor!!!

I'll keep my nose to the wind.

Bear

So did the Dr.'s get a little confused when they realized that "galstone" was actually a ball of pulled pork?!
biggrin.gif

Man, sorry to hear you had a rough couple of days ther Bear, but glad to hear you are getting it all straightened out. Usually if I am bouncing off of the walls at 3:00 AM it just means I had too many beers while "tending" to the all night pork butts!
Thanks Johnny!!

LOL---Although many years ago, I remember those late night trips from the bar to the bedroom, but I didn't used to hit the floor as hard in those days!!
biggrin.gif

Bear

Glad you are home and hope you improve every day. We will keep you in our prayers.

Gary

Glad you're back John. This can't be the end of the Bear!...JJ

Hey John...I've been away for a few days attending to other stuff and come back to find you laid up. Glad it's not as severe as last time but you gotta stop scaring Mrs. Bear. Take care.....c ya when you get around to the SMF again....Willie

Holy crap John! My prayers are wih you man.

Bill
Thanks Bill !

Bear
Glad your back, Happy Veterans Day.
Thanks & Thanks!!

Bear

Hey Bear

About God Damn time you came home.  Missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Worried about you.

Gary
Thank You Gary!!

Bear

Glad to see your home now. Now you need to get back to 100% I know you keep a freezer full. But if you find yourself in need of some smoke. Send me a PM and I will get it in the mail. Remember if you PM me for smoked something You also have to tell me how to make it. (maybe I will get a secret recipe
biggrin.gif
 ) I know all the things of yours I have tried ROCK
77.gif
 ! I think I can speak for a lot of people on SMF. If you need anything PM or post.

Happy smoken.

David
Thanks a lot David!!

And thank you for those kind words!

Bear

So glad you back home. Is there anything better than home? 

Disco
Thanks Disco!!

Definitely No Place Like Home!!

Bear

One word for you, carpet!

< It also dampens those squeaky floorboards for when ninja stealth is required.>
LOL----There are rug burns around the dent beside my left eye.

Bear

And Thank You, Barry, Gary, and Kurt !!!

Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky