Bearcarver Pulled Chuck Roast Sous Vide Recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eaglewing

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 4, 2008
St. Louis MO
Going with "pulled"... 165° ►Onion soup mix ►27hrs... (I couldn't wait the full 30)
3.5lb added to my Sous Vide, counting down.

20220513_112451-jpg.jpg

20220513_113013-jpg.jpg

20220513_113847-jpg.jpg

20220514_160340.jpg

UNREAL, has plenty of it's own juice, I was attacking it before we even made the first meal.

20220514_161259.jpg

Big chunk is gone for TACOS!!!!

20220514_161449.jpg

Tomorrow, Beef & gravy sammies!!
This is so damn good and way too easy!!!
The Inkbird was a champ and worked without a glitch.

Wife was happy‼
drool.gif

THNX BC, this was fun

Yeah you gotta watch out falling down the Bearcarver Bearcarver rabbit hole of step by steps. He has so much good stuff that you could follow.
Great looking chuckie. Thinking I may need to start dropping hints for a SV...Fathers day is coming up you know.
Jim

Reactions: eaglewing
Thanks guys, no doubt I'd do it again, way too easy for something so good...

Yeah you gotta watch out falling down the Bearcarver Bearcarver rabbit hole of step by steps. He has so much good stuff that you could follow.
Great looking chuckie. Thinking I may need to start dropping hints for a SV...Fathers day is coming up you know.
Jim
He is da man that's for sure... You would LOVE a SV, talk about the perfect frozen steak method...

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks fantastic ! The soup mix works great with this . I've tried the savory herb and the onion mushroom too . Both good . Beats the crock pot by a mile .
Add a packet of ranch dressing mix in with the soup and some peppers . Garlic and some fresh rosemary .
1653137468108.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky