• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SV---Another Sous Vide Chucky (Pulled Beef)

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
that looks tasty bear, brings me back to my drinking days when I was younger, drink until the bars closed then to the restaurant for open face roast beef with gravy and fries. oh those were the days, I guess!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
that looks tasty bear, brings me back to my drinking days when I was younger, drink until the bars closed then to the restaurant for open face roast beef with gravy and fries. oh those were the days, I guess!

Holy Shoot !!
That sounds so much like my Earlier days of Beer Drinking 'til closing, then hitting the all-night Diner for a Hot Roast Beef w/G&F.
Shame I didn't know you in the Old Days!!

Bear

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
Holy Shoot !!
That sounds so much like my Earlier days of Beer Drinking 'til closing, then hitting the all-night Diner for a Hot Roast Beef w/G&F.
Shame I didn't know you in the Old Days!!

Bear
yeah, it's been a while since I drank, but if ya think you have a night in you i'll give it a shot, the only thing is I don't think i'll make it past 10:00 now :emoji_sleepy:or we can just skip the bar and head to the diner early!!!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
yeah, it's been a while since I drank, but if ya think you have a night in you i'll give it a shot, the only thing is I don't think i'll make it past 10:00 now :emoji_sleepy:or we can just skip the bar and head to the diner early!!!
LOL---Thanks, but my Partying days are long over. About the only time I leave the house is for one of my many Dr Apts. The only time I take Mrs Bear out to eat is on the way back from a Dr Office, and she does the driving.
I used to be the first to a party & the last to leave, then about 8 or 10 years ago, I went to being the last there & the first to leave. Now I just don't go.
My plan is to take care of what I got left in me, and try to stay out of the Hospital or Nursing Home as long as possible---Hopefully Years!!
Thanks for the Invite though.

Bear

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks