Bear Jr's Backyard Project

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice work!!!

So, is this the new location for the PA Smoker's Gathering!!?? Lol j/k

Hopefully you have more sunny days to enjoy it. This summer has been a wash so far.
Thanks Xray!!!

LOL---Yup, every now and then we have a Beautiful Day, and I almost go into Shock.

Pretty nice today---So Far.

Bear

That's amazing Bear.
Thank You Much!!

He's a Hard Working Kid!!----LOL-----43 year old Kid that is.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

That is a dream backyard!!!! I wanted to do a pond with a dock, but wife wanted the green grass! Thank you for sharing! Tell your son I'm jealous!

That is a dream backyard!!!! I wanted to do a pond with a dock, but wife wanted the green grass! Thank you for sharing! Tell your son I'm jealous!
Thank You!!

I'll tell him---He's pretty proud of it, as am I.

Bear
That is seriously fantastic! Absolutely beautiful.
Thank You Too!!

Bear

Bear,
Could I ask you to post those pictures of your son's back yard again. I wanted to show my wife but can't find the link.
Thanks,
Randy,
This is the Thread with the Pics, Randy.

Just go to the beginning of this thread. (Page #1)

Bear

Amazing, I am trying to do a simple re seed of grass after getting rid of a bunch of smaller trees and our pool and this is inspiring.

Thank You!!
He did a lot of the work, but the guys with the equipment are Buddies of his.
He subs a lot of work to them on the Cell Tower sites he builds.
So they're always ready to give him a hand.

Bear

Wow!!!! That inspiring!!!!! Amazing work. Lots of time and effort there... Very envious.... Just saying..

That's gorgeous Bear. I could see myself relaxing and forgetting about all the woe's of the outside world there.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky