~BDSkelly Sunday Pork Butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It all looks awesome ! Love the picture of the Grand kids .
Thanks for posting , good to see you .

Reactions: bdskelly
Nice looking butt, and who could argue the judging panel.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: bdskelly
HI BRIAN,

Haven't seen you on the sight for quite some time. I hope all is well.

Glad to see you are back.

Your pal.

John
Doing great John. Thanks for asking! I’ve been lurking. Just have not been posting any. It’s good to see my old friends still at it. And some amazing new talents are here too!

Nice looking butt Brian :emoji_wink: That pulled pic looks really good....and what's not to love about family? The shot of the kids at the table is priceless.

On a different note, it sure is nice to see you back. I was just starting to get comfortable in the forum, learn my way around a bit better, and read a ton of your stuff. Then all of a sudden I didn't see you around any more. Hope the absence was for good cause. Regardless, hoping to see a bunch more from you in the future.

Robert

Nice looking butt Brian :emoji_wink: That pulled pic looks really good....and what's not to love about family? The shot of the kids at the table is priceless.

On a different note, it sure is nice to see you back. I was just starting to get comfortable in the forum, learn my way around a bit better, and read a ton of your stuff. Then all of a sudden I didn't see you around any more. Hope the absence was for good cause. Regardless, hoping to see a bunch more from you in the future.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Good to see you too.
I was checking in but not posting much. Over the last few I lost some close pals. Pops who lived close by, Gary out in East Texas, and then there is Ol Kevin (Foamheart).. what can I say.
Guess I lost some motivation for posting. But I’m still cooking often!
Life goes on and I’ll do my best to be a more active citizen again on the wonderful SMF site.

Understand where you are coming Brian, I lost my son 10/3/21 then my wife 11/28/21
makes a difference in your life for sure. My posting as well has been way down. Had missed that Keiven had passed surely will miss him.

Warren

Understand where you are coming Brian, I lost my son 10/3/21 then my wife 11/28/21
makes a difference in your life for sure. My posting as well has been way down. Had missed that Keiven had passed surely will miss him.

Warren
Nothin but love for ya Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky