• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

BBQ Sundae (BBQ in a Jar)! Pulled Pork and sides

Misplaced Nebraskan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 20, 2018
Looks great,but there’s no way I could eat it. I have a hard time with food touching each other on a plate. You need a big spoon for that meal!
That's what the wife said haha. I'm a food mixer/combiner

If there are rolls or bread, I'll make an everything sandwich and she rolls her eyes.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Great job Zach! There's a 3 day car show every July 4th and one of the food vendors does this. He keeps it simple with beans, slaw and pulled pork and sells out every day.

Thanks for sharing!

Misplaced Nebraskan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 20, 2018
Great job Zach! There's a 3 day car show every July 4th and one of the food vendors does this. He keeps it simple with beans, slaw and pulled pork and sells out every day.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Dutch! He'd be wise to add your beans at least for a next level jar! :emoji_grin:

It is a cool concept I came across and wanted to play with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.