BBQ Pulled Pork & Frito Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Raining out so how bout some indoor PP tacos.

Lightly seasoned with some citrus adobo.
IMG_6050.JPG

Give the taco some crunchable.
IMG_8350.JPG

And some street taco taqueria verde and cheese.
IMG_7449.JPG

And some salsa.
IMG_7458.JPG

they sure look good! Could definitely devour some of them! I'll also trade some rain for this white stuff.

Ryan

Thanks

And TY for the likes.

That is a nice rainy day meal and the justification to always have PP in the freezer for just such occasion!

Looked good with the fritos , and it just kept getting better . Nice .

I grew up in south Texas in the 50's/60's and Fritos were a 'made in Texas' product. Before What-A-Burger sold French fries, they sold bags of Fritos with their burgers. Beer joints sold bags of Fritos for bar snacks. And many people did exactly what you did, added them to tacos or sandwiches (like tuna or chicken salad), or to all kinds of Mexican varieties of Frito Pie, or maybe crumbled on top of chili or with bean dip or Guacamole. Fritos (original) are still my favorite chip, along with a Dr Pepper.... another 'made in Texas' product.

I grew up in south Texas in the 50's/60's and Fritos were a 'made in Texas' product. Before What-A-Burger sold French fries, they sold bags of Fritos with their burgers. Beer joints sold bags of Fritos for bar snacks. And many people did exactly what you did, added them to tacos or sandwiches (like tuna or chicken salad), or to all kinds of Mexican varieties of Frito Pie, or maybe crumbled on top of chili or with bean dip or Guacamole. Fritos (original) are still my favorite chip, along with a Dr Pepper.... another 'made in Texas' product.

LOL---I love Fritos!!!
But Bear Jr says they smell like Dog Feet.
Not supposed to smell them---Just eat them!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky