BBQ Guru- Customer Service

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

millerbuilds

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2013
Little Elm, TX
Just wanted to give a shout out to BBQ. I dropped my DigiQ DX3 Controller and broke it.
I just got off the phone with their Customer Service, WOW they were awesome to deal with.
Besides building high quality controllers, their customer service is top notch

Smoke ON!

- Jason

They make a very high quality product, I have had a dx2 for 7 or 8 years, and just used it last weekend to smoke a butt overnight in my WSM. I have never even had to replace a probe cable. It works just like the day I bought it.
Al

Reactions: millerbuilds
They make a very high quality product, I have had a dx2 for 7 or 8 years, and just used it last weekend to smoke a butt overnight in my WSM. I have never even had to replace a probe cable. It works just like the day I bought it.
Al
I love mine and it has been great. Until I dropped the controller (totally my fault). I called them and they were incredibly helpful and more than fair on getting me a replacement DX3.

Thanks,

Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky