BBQ Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Scored the Glory collard greens today and threw in a can of turnip greens as well....what ever they are? Thanks Keith...lol
I'm partial to the Glory mixed greens, but they are all good. Turnip greens ....... the green part of turnips above dirt.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Yep! I'll take ground round on a saltine cracker with raw onion and salt and pepper...this Yankee will be mighty happy! Lol
Are you all turning into vegetarians? Just kidding but it is interesting how some things are regional. Not knocking them cuz I've never had them, but had cooked spinach and not a fan.

Ryan

Yep! I'll take ground round on a saltine cracker with raw onion and salt and pepper...this Yankee will be mighty happy! Lol
Are you all turning into vegetarians? Just kidding but it is interesting how some things are regional. Not knocking them cuz I've never had them, but had cooked spinach and not a fan.

Ryan
Hadn't thought this through, really, but are y'all west of the Mississippi still yankees? And do try Glory mixed greens if you can find a can. It's nothing close to cooked spinach.

Reactions: 912smoker
Howdy fellas and non fellas. Easy cook tonight. Grilled up some bbq chicken breast on the kettle.

Seasoned up with some slap ya mama Cajun seasoning. I put that sh#t on everything View attachment 637296
Kettle fired up. Missed a few action shots was on the phone with brother in law. Sauced up with this. It's my new favorite. Nice kickView attachment 637301View attachment 637297
Getting it caramelized View attachment 637298
160° pulled off for a restView attachment 637299
Plated up with some turnip greens, a salad of tomato, cukes and onions and some asparagus and pancetta. Damn delicious mealView attachment 637300
I’d crush that any day nice cook

lol with all this talk of greens, the yankees are, like, what?
No the Yankees here are out $360,000,000 when they resigned Aaron Judge.
Hadn't thought this through, really, but are y'all west of the Mississippi still yankees? And do try Glory mixed greens if you can find a can. It's nothing close to cooked spinach.
I saw the mixed greens going to have to go back and grab a can. I am opening a can of the turkey collard greens tonight, will kick those up with bacon, onions and some pickled habs for spice.
I'll try anything once...not sure if I can find it around here. Some things I like and others not so much.

Ryan
IDK Ryan if my store here in lower NY had them (my family thinks I am nuts when I tried to make them).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky