BBQ Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I must say you cooked the chicken perfectly, it has a delightful flavor, it's moist. However the plate looks like a jumbled mess, there is too much going on young man. Sometimes less can be more in this competition............

oh crap, sorry! I've been watching entirely too much Hell's Kitchen :emoji_laughing:

I'm also bored at work and chose to not go with the usual "looks great" comment....but the whole meal does look mighty tasty ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard and TNJAKE
Hell to the yeah, Jake!! I've seen that BBQ sauce and have been tempted, but wasn't sure of the heat level for the masses. And you know we love fresh sliced tomatoes and cukes. Either plain or throw them in a bowl with some sliced onion, vinegar, salt & pepper, and the rest is history...

Reactions: TNJAKE
Awsome looking chicken Jake! Fine work for sure. I’m a little late but hoping for leftovers as I just got hungry. Like

Reactions: TNJAKE
Top notch meal Jake, very nice! I agree with the Slap Ya Mama… good stuff…. also, need to try that sauce for sure! That whole meal is a total hit!

One question, in your opener… where is “And those of you still trying to figure out what team you bat for?” 😉
Lol thanks Justin. Was a slow news day and couldn't find any inspiration for the opener. I'll do better next time lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky