BBQ Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I must say you cooked the chicken perfectly, it has a delightful flavor, it's moist. However the plate looks like a jumbled mess, there is too much going on young man. Sometimes less can be more in this competition............

oh crap, sorry! I've been watching entirely too much Hell's Kitchen :emoji_laughing:

I'm also bored at work and chose to not go with the usual "looks great" comment....but the whole meal does look mighty tasty ha ha
Lmao appreciate bud. At first read I wanted to throat punch you lol

Hell to the yeah, Jake!! I've seen that BBQ sauce and have been tempted, but wasn't sure of the heat level for the masses. And you know we love fresh sliced tomatoes and cukes. Either plain or throw them in a bowl with some sliced onion, vinegar, salt & pepper, and the rest is history...
Thanks Charles. The fresh veggies were the ticket. The sauce is spicy but I didn't think it was too much by any means

I have some turnip greens to cook today. How do you do yours? The last greens I tried to cook where mustard and came out very chewy.
Brian I cheat lol. Homemade greens are a pita! These are delicious
images (18).jpeg

Brian I cheat lol. Homemade greens are a pita! These are delicious View attachment 650640
Man that Glory brand is the next best thing to homemade. I try to keep it stocked in my pantry. And I'm not sure how I missed the original posting. But for sure a good looking meal. And like others....I'm gonna have to try that sauce. It'll be right down Bryce's alley.

Jim

Reactions: TNJAKE
Man that Glory brand is the next best thing to homemade. I try to keep it stocked in my pantry. And I'm not sure how I missed the original posting. But for sure a good looking meal. And like others....I'm gonna have to try that sauce. It'll be right down Bryce's alley.

Jim
Yeah their green beans and field peas are killer as well. Definitely give that sauce a try. The best out there imo

Reactions: JLeonard
I just looked up Glory brands and it turns out one of the local larger supermarkets has the turkey collard greens in stock, going to pick up a couple cans...I suck at making it. Never had a turnip green what is it like?

Reactions: TNJAKE and negolien
Howdy fellas and non fellas. Easy cook tonight. Grilled up some bbq chicken breast on the kettle.

Seasoned up with some slap ya mama Cajun seasoning. I put that sh#t on everything View attachment 637296
Kettle fired up. Missed a few action shots was on the phone with brother in law. Sauced up with this. It's my new favorite. Nice kickView attachment 637301View attachment 637297
Getting it caramelized View attachment 637298
160° pulled off for a restView attachment 637299
Plated up with some turnip greens, a salad of tomato, cukes and onions and some asparagus and pancetta. Damn delicious mealView attachment 637300

Damn bro can't go wrong with that plate. Thanks for sharing

Glad somebody brought this back up got to find that bbq sauce, they have made some killer stuff for the last 10-15 years the soy sauce was terrific

I'm with TNJAKE TNJAKE on the Glory greens. They're good enough that I don't feel like I could improve much, if at all by cooking my own.

I'm with TNJAKE TNJAKE on the Glory greens. They're good enough that I don't feel like I could improve much, if at all by cooking my own.
Absolutely ! But they became extinct for a while down and found these as a close alternative
Screenshot_20221209_110751_Walmart.jpg
With a generous splash of
Screenshot_20221209_111029_Walmart.jpg

Gotta try that chicken this weekend!
Glad it came back up !!

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky