BBQ Bacon Smash Burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BBQ Bird

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 14, 2021
It was a smash burger night at my place, also. Went the with bbq bacon version because it's my favorite.

Fired up the griddle in the MB Gravity 800 and put on the bacon:

20210508_172957.jpg

After the bacon was crisp, added and smashed the burgers:
20210508_173834.jpg

Didn't get a flipped pic, but here they are after cheesed up and pulled:

20210508_174653.jpg

Plated up with a salad of arugula and baby romaine, fresh from the garden...and tots, because why not. And yes, the bun is upside down:

20210508_175205.jpg

The money shot:

20210508_175223.jpg

Don't worry. No animal cruelty here. Henry got some bits of burger.

Looks great! Did smashburgers early last week, one of our favorites, never think of adding bacon. Like!

Looks delicious! And love the pic with the dog!

Ryan

Looks like a great burger. Nice job

Good looking Burger and Dog! Ive been researching Griddles. Didn't think I would have much use for one until I looked into them more. Smash burgers are definitely the first cook when I get a Griddle...JJ

Reactions: 912smoker
Those look awesome and I'm sure tasted even better. I think Henry wanted more than bits of that burger :emoji_laughing:

Looks great. Cant best a good smashburger

Thanks, jcam.

Looks great! Did smashburgers early last week, one of our favorites, never think of adding bacon. Like!

Thanks, Gator. Bacon, cheese, mayo, BBQ sauce, and a little chopped onion is the best. Salad on the side is how I get my veggies.

Looks delicious! And love the pic with the dog!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. Can't skip the pic of Henry, since he's sitting next to me the entire cook.

Looks like a great burger. Nice job

Thanks, flatbroke.

Good looking Burger and Dog! Ive been researching Griddles. Didn't think I would have much use for one until I looked into them more. Smash burgers are definitely the first cook when I get a Griddle...JJ

Thanks, jimmy. I never though about having an outdoor griddle, but now I'm loving it. Super versatile and it's great to keep the cooked bacon smell outside...though I'm not sure how my vegetarian neighbors feel about it.

Those look awesome and I'm sure tasted even better. I think Henry wanted more than bits of that burger :emoji_laughing:

Thanks, Piney. That's true. His appetite is insatiable.

Looks delicious!

Thanks, Peachey.

Looks awesome!
Love smash burgers!
Al

Thanks, Al.

YEAP! Looks good!
Great job!

Thanks, Yankee.

Excellent looking burgers. :emoji_thumbsup:
View attachment 495759

LOL! Great photoshop. This pic is truer than you know. Thanks, Moto.

Those look GREAT !!!
Nice Job!!
Like.

Bear

Thanks, Bear.

Smashburgers look great man! Love doing them here!

Thanks, SmokinVol. Never did smashburgers until they became a food trend in the past couple of years. They're so good. I don't think this trend will go away soon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky