Barq Nirvana! Pulled Pork Sliders

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Outstanding Zach that's another sammy I could really get into.

Point for sure
Chris

Absolutely amazing Zach!! That is one beautiful, beautiful chunk of pork. The bark is to die for without a doubt. I recently did a brisket and wanted that same bark. It sure makes a great addition to the flavor when you nail it like that. Great job my friend!!

Robert

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Oh man Zach does that butt ever look inviting! I love Kings Hawaiian rolls and never think to get a pack anymore, but they are on my list now. Nice piece of work Zack, big Like! RAY

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Absolutely amazing Zach!! That is one beautiful, beautiful chunk of pork. The bark is to die for without a doubt. I recently did a brisket and wanted that same bark. It sure makes a great addition to the flavor when you nail it like that. Great job my friend!!

Robert
Thanks Robert! The barq can really take it to the next level. Eating a straight piece of it was POW haha. Can't wait to make more food(s) with the leftovers.

Oh man Zach does that butt ever look inviting! I love Kings Hawaiian rolls and never think to get a pack anymore, but they are on my list now. Nice piece of work Zack, big Like! RAY

We are suckers for the KH Rolls! We have to hide them though or we will eat one on every pass through the kitchen haha.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky